Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Strategies

     The strategy I pick was time management because I know for a fact that I have trouble managing time.There was a time in the 12th grade where I didn't manage my time at all.I would just go with the flow of the crowd.So I would never have time to do my English homework. I would go to my  class day by day and get surprised because I would found out that I had a book report due the next day or I had essay due the same day. The thing with this class was that the teacher would give an assignment at the beginning of the week and you would have to the end of the week to turn it in. I personally thought it was a good idea, but I always waited to the last minute to try to complete my work. Therefore, I failed that class that semester with no one to blame but my self. Moreover, I had to take the class again the following semester in adult school, which divided my time into a smaller fraction. 
     I conquered the problem I had with time by saying focus and starting my work at the beginning of the week. However, I sill have difficulties with time management, but I plan to overcome this problem by attaining a planner and other tools I need for my success.     

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rashwan, did you get that planner? If you have a calendar on your phone, use that to record due dates and important events. Use what you have.

    Managing time is a challenge for many. Your right though, you will need to manage it instead of it managing you if you plan to be a successful student. Becoming more organized is worth it.

    ReplyDelete